Our practice areas include:
- cryptocurrencies, blockchain, STOs and ICOs
- intellectual property (copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, licensing)
- securities law and crowdfunding (including incentive, ICOs, and equity, e.g., via Reg. CrowdFunding, A+, and D)
- business/startup financing, including seed & venture capital (VC) (related: our remarks on how there is no “friends and family” exemption)
- business entity formation (incorporation and associated advisory)
- corporate law (e.g., governance and formalities)
- business and employment contracts (drafting and negotiation)
- privacy & data security advisory (incl. breach-response counsel)
- online media, including libel/defamation and anti-SLAPP
- tax & international tax
- landlord-tenant, leases and real estate transactions
And yes, we do provide fractional general counsel services!
If you’d like to inquire about our potential assistance in these or any other areas, please don’t hesitate to contact us.